Seasons Greetings Upper Hall Math Students and Parents!
Great news! Christmas Math IS BACK! What is Christmas Math you might ask? Well the purpose of Christmas Math is…
- To provide math practice over the long Christmas vacation
- To keep math skills sharp
- To help retain concepts recently introduced
- To insure better test scores on assignments and tests taken before the end of the second grading period (which ends January 12!)
- Last but not least, offer the students EXTRA CREDIT! for second quarter math grades!
Students will receive their packets at the end of the school day on Tuesday, December 20. All details of the assignment are provided on the PDF below.
Please email me with any questions or concerns you may have.
Have a Blessed Christmas Season!christmas-math-8