I hope everyone had a nice relaxing winter break. Here is what to expect in the next few weeks!
- Writing a “break up” letter from the 13 colonies to Great Britain: students are annotating a list of grievances based on the Declaration of Independence and relating them to relationship problems that might cause a split!
- Begin writing reports on Confirmation saints
- Math test 13 Tuesday Jan. 10
- Math Vocabulary test Friday Jan. 13
- Confirmation Retreat Saturday Jan. 21
- Test on Topic 4 Thursday January 12!
- Divisibility rules “foldable” to use throughout Topic 8 (Greatest Common Factor and Least Common Multiple)
Make sure any make up work is turned in before the end of the 2nd quarter (Friday January 13)