November Calendar4 yr old Nov. 2017 Cal
November LetterNov. 4 yr old letter 2017
Important dates for the 2017-2018 school year
Music class is every Monday we have school.
Gym class is every Friday we have school. If weather is nice we may go outside.
Conferences will be held on Thursday, November 9th in our school library. Children do have school.
Thanksgiving Vacation starts on Wednesday, November 22nd. Children’ first day back is Monday,November 27th.
Enrichment Activities for the Fall
1. Visit your local Library and learn about different activities you enjoy.
2. Visit local Metro Parks and learn about nature. Take a walk,ride a bike, participate in the neat programs. Look for the falling leaves.
3. Practice writing letters and numbers in your tub with bathroom chalk.
4. Identify and classify different leaves and letters when you are out for a walk or on a car ride.
5. Set up a reading tent inside with parent help and ask them to read you a story.
6. Count the number of different colored cars when you are riding in the car.
7. Enjoy ice cream and identify different colors and count all the different favors in an ice cream store.
8. Learn about the first Thanksgiving.
9.Draw beautiful pictures of all your favorite outdoor activities.
10. Keep track of your favorite sports teams scores.
11. Ask your parents to read stories to you about what you are interested in.