Make sure you have registered for the 2018-2019. Registration information has been sent home. Please,tell your friends and neighbors about our wonderful Preschool.
Remember we don’t have school on Friday, February 16th or Monday February 19th. Our Preschool conferences will be held later in the Spring.
Important dates for the 2017-2018 school year
Music class is every Monday we have school.
Gym class is every Friday we have school. If weather is nice we may go outside.
Wednesday February 14th is our Valentine Party celebration. Please, have your child do 12 Valentine’s for their classmates. Make sure Valentine’s are alike.
Preschool Parent teacher conferences will not be conducted in February. Please, let Mrs. Calabrese know if you would like a conference.
We will have Parent Teacher conferences at a later date.
Enrichment Activities for the cold weather
1. Visit your local Library and learn about different activities you enjoy.
2. Visit local Metro Parks and learn about nature. Take a walk,count snow flakes, participate in the neat programs. Write letters and numbers in the snow.
3. Practice writing letters and numbers in your tub with bathroom chalk.
4. Play I Spy when you are at home.
5. Set up a reading tent inside with parent help and ask them to read you a story.
6. Count the number of different colored cars when you are riding in the car.
7. Enjoy ice cream and identify different colors and count all the different favors in an ice cream store.
8. Learn about the first Christmas.
9.Draw beautiful pictures of all your favorite outdoor activities.
10. Keep track of your favorite sports teams scores.
11. Ask your parents to read stories to you about what you are interested in.
12. Draw pictures for someone who needs to be thought of.