Show and Tell
Tuesday, September 5th – Teo B.
Monday, September 11th – Jaxson B.
Tuesday, September 12th – Olivia E.
Monday, September 18th – Mason F.
Tuesday, September 19th – Harper F.
Monday, September 25th – Shannon G.
Tuesday, September 26th – Maggie H.
1. Practice having your child follow simple directions.
2. Read books to your child and have them retell the story.
3. Have your child count toys when they are cleaning up.
4 Have your child practice identifying letters in their name, letters on signs and in books.
5. Take your child to the library and to story time.
6. Invite new Preschool friends over to practice sharing toys and taking turns.
7. Attend some of the Lorain County Metropark summer activities, such as safety town.
OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR PreK thru 8th GRADE IS GOING ON NOW FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR.
Stop by the St. Joseph School Office for more information. (7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
Ohio Department of Medicaid:Healthchek Services for Children. For more information click here
Enjoy your Summer !
DATES TO REMEMBER:
* August 21st – Parent Information Night: located in the school’s library at 7pm
* August 22nd – Preschool Orientation: located in the Preschool classroom at noon
School times for 2016-2017 school year. Class times are 12:15-2:45. Drop off times are 12:05-12:15 and pick up times 2:45-2:55.
Here are a few pictures from our first week . . .
Show and Tell . . . .
Preschool was visited by a pet turtle.
Preschool Lovebugs . . . .