1. Practice having your child follow simple directions.
2. Read books to your child and have them retell the story.
3. Have your child count toys when they are cleaning up.
4 Have your child practice identifying letters in their name, letters on signs and in books.
5. Take your child to the library and to story time.
6. Invite new Preschool friends over to practice sharing toys and taking turns.
7. Attend some of the Lorain County Metropark summer activities, such as safety town.
October CalendarOct.Cal. 4yr olds 2017 revised
October LetterOct.Cal. 4yr olds 09
4 yr old Sept 2010 cal
Important dates for the 2017-2018 school year
Music class is every Monday we have school.
Gym class is every Friday we have school. If weather is nice we may go outside.
Different community helpers will come in to talk to the children.
Halloween Celebration Tuesday, October 31st. Come to school dressed in a child friendly costume.
Enrichment Activities for the Fall
1. Visit your local Library and learn about different activities you enjoy.
2. Visit local Metro Parks and learn about nature. Take a walk,ride a bike,participate in the neat programs. Look for the changing leaves.
3. Practice writing letters and numbers outside with sidewalk chalk.
4. Identify and classify different leaves and letters when you are out for a walk or on a car ride.
5. Set up a reading tent with parent help and ask them to read you a story.
6. Count the number of different colored cars when you are riding in the car
7. Enjoy ice cream and identify different colors and count all the different favors in an ice cream store.
8.Go to a Farmers Market and pick out different fresh vegetables and go to a Pumpkin patch.
9.Draw beautiful pictures of all your favorite outdoor activities.
10. Keep track of your favorite sports teams scores.
11. Ask your parents to read stories to you about what you are interested in.
Pictures are worth a thousand words. Here are a few highlights from our wonderful 2017-2018 school year.