Make sure you have registered for the 2018-2019. Registration information has been sent home. Please, tell your friends and neighbors about our wonderful Preschool.
4yr old May letter 2 2018
May 2018 Cal
Hopping into Spring.
Important dates for the 2017-2018 school year
Music class is every Monday we have school.
Gym class is every Friday we have school. If weather is nice we may go outside.
Preschool Parent teacher conferences will be conducted Thursday, April 12th. in the school’s office conference room.
Mark your calendars for Easter vacation. Easter vacation starts on Good Friday March 30th. Children will return to school on Monday, April 9th.
Enrichment Activities for the cold weather
1. Visit your local Library and learn about different activities you enjoy.
2. Visit local Metro Parks and learn about nature. Take a walk,count snow flakes, participate in the neat programs. Write letters and numbers in the snow.
3. Practice writing letters and numbers in your tub with bathroom chalk.
4. Play I Spy when you are at home.
5. Set up a reading tent inside with parent help and ask them to read you a story.
6. Count the number of different colored cars when you are riding in the car.
7. Enjoy ice cream and identify different colors and count all the different favors in an ice cream store.
8. Learn about the first Christmas.
9.Draw beautiful pictures of all your favorite outdoor activities.
10. Keep track of your favorite sports teams scores.
11. Ask your parents to read stories to you about what you are interested in.
12. Draw pictures for someone who needs to be thought of.