Mystery Science link for mini-lessons by grade level. No login required! https://mysteryscience.com/school-closure-planning.
Brainpop online access username: St.JosephParishSchool password: Trojans1!
- Edmentum: This resource is tailored to help your students with what they are ready to learn RIGHT NOW in Language, Reading, and Math regardless of whether it is at, above, or below grade level. You can access Edmentum by going to https://login.edmentum.com/ez/STJSPH/16, clicking on their name, and entering their passcode (which is found on the inside of your child’s agenda).
- Xtramath: This is an app your child uses in school. You can download the app or go to xtramath.org. If you need your child’s 4 digit pin, please email me and I will send it to you.
- Pearson: This will allow the student to access their math and science resources. There are games, videos, and additional practice pages your child can explore. You can access this resource by going to https://www.pearsonrealize.com/, clicking “sign-in”, and entering your child’s username and password (which is located on the cover of their agenda).
- Emails were sent to parents to access Epic learning at home. This is a great way to read books at home.
- Students can also practice their typing on typing.com. They can pick up where they last left off. (login information is in the cover of their agenda)
- Students can also log into Prodigy. This is always a class favorite. Log in information is is their agenda.
- Scholastic News does not require a login to view current and past issues. Students can read, watch videos, and answer questions.